Shiden is a multichain dApp hub on Kusama supporting Ethereum Virtual Machine, WebAssembly, and multiple L1 blockchains. Shiden became a Kusama Parachian back in June 2021 and now it is ready to test XCM with Karura.
Please find more information from @astarnetwork | Linktree
List SDN (Shiden’s native token) on Karura Swap and open SDN/kUSD pair.
There are at least 3 motivations. First, we have been working with the Acala team for years and make technical innovations together in the Polkadot ecosystem such as the first-ever XCMP transaction on Rococo. Kusama is now live and we would like to create the next chapter of Polkadot/Kusama’s history together with the Acala ecosystem. Second, it is very important to list our native token on decentralized exchanges so that it becomes easier for people to get involved in our community and ecosystem. Third, XCM is the core feature of Kusama. It is meaningful for the entire Kusama community to create the XCM use cases together.
Evaluation of Liquidity Pool
- Trading pair: SDN/kUSD
- Motivations for creating the pool: We would like to start from the most basic pair and increase the number of pairs step by step.
- Mechanisms for listing new pools: Bootstrap listing, with liquidity mining.
- List Bootstrap parameters if applicable:
- Liquidity Program if any: No trading is allowed during Bootstrap campaign.
- Incentive: In total $30k worth SDN for the first 3 months
Evaluation of the tokens
- Utility of the token: SDN is the native token for Shiden Network
- Features and innovation of the protocol, product, blockchain behind the token: Shiden Network is a multichain dApp hub supporting Ethereum Virtual Machine, WebAssembly, and multiple layer1 blockchains.