This proposal will start the bootstrapping period for trading pair PHA/kUSD on Karura Swap.
- Enable Bootstrap for PHA/kUSD pool at block #1697502 (est. TBD)
- 12 hours of bootstrapping period ends at #1700047 (est. TBD)
- Minimum liquidity target is 250,000 PHA OR 50,000 kUSD
- Minimum contribution requirement is 50 PHA OR 10 kUSD
No trading is allowed during Bootstrap, and trading can only be enabled once the following criteria are met:
- The Not Before block #1700047 (est. 2022/03/25 02:00 UTC) has passed AND
- Either the pool has 250,000 PHA OR 50,000 kUSD in liquidity
- Both PHA & kUSD has >0 liquidity
If this referendum passes, and Bootstrap kicks off:
- It will start at block #1697502 til #1700047 (roughly 12 hours)
- NO trading is allowed during this period
- You can contribute liquidity for PHA, or kUSD, or PHA & kUSD at the same time. The actual exchange rate of PHA/kUSD can only be known once the Bootstrap is completed.
- At the time of your contribution, you are allocated a number of LP tokens, and indicative LP shares of the pool, which are subject to change as more liquidity are added.
- You should only participate if you want to become a liquidity provider for the pool. Please be aware of **various risks** associated with being a liquidity provider.
If you just want to trade, then please wait till the trading is enabled.
Phala Network has allocated a total 100k PHA + 10k kUSD for the incentive program. 10% of the total incentive reward will be distributed to the liquidity providers in Bootstrap period（12 hours）, and 90% will be a 14 days period campaign.
- 100k PHA
- 10k kUSD
Duration: from block #1700339 to #1801141
Loyalty Bonus Percentage: 50%
- Claim rewards before the loyalty program ends will void loyalty bonus, which is 50% of the rewards. Read more on the AcalaSwap wiki under “Incentive Program”
- Claim rewards after loyalty program ends (#2139539) will be eligible for the loyalty bonus.
- Proposal to open HRMP cross-chain communication between Khala & Karura: Open HRMP channel between Khala and Karura
- On-chain proposal: No on-chain proposal yet. Will be created shortly.