Stay up to date, pls join Community Discord #karura-governance
This runtime upgrade consists of the following changes:
- Enable KSM as fees using existing KSM-KAR Swap Pool, by updating dex fee payment swap path (#1251)
- Enable Stablecoin protocol related modules, enabling KSM as collateral and setting risk parameters will be proposed after this upgrade is completed (#1263)
- Enable NFT module, which will allow distribution of NFT tokens, such as Acala Old Friend (#1252)
- Improve collator-selecton module (#1218)
- Ensure slashed funds go to the Treasury (#1259)
- Improve KSM cross-chain transfer fee (#1228)
- Integrate with orml-xcm (#1215)
- Add session-manager module (#1196)
This upgrade is a pre-requisite before enabling Stablecoin kUSD and subsequent kUSD pairs in Karura Swap.
The on-chain proposal (
parachainSystem.authorizeUpgrade(0xf27e20fb38b928032141e8c0ab41df566903fee578760c0d9aa68fdccff3a438) ) is now available for vote on Polkadot Web App - Karura parachain.
- Release page: Release Karura 1.2.2
- WASM: https://gateway.pinata.cloud/ipfs/QmQ3gsfRMfwVTsdUzoovdEQH5zt9XKanznmMzuUeQJ7D8C
You can verify the upgrade by following this guide