Stay up to date, pls join Community Discord #karura-governance
This runtime upgrade is the technical pre-requisite for enabling LKSM as collateral for minting kUSD stablecoin, and Karura Swap listing cross-chain tokens like Bifrost BNC. The changes in this upgrade includes:
- Allow LKSM to be used as collateral (#1385). Enabling kUSD minting using LKSM with proposed risk parameters will be in another proposal after this upgrade is completed.
- Add support for Bifrost native token BNC (#1384).
- Support incentive for collaterals (#1403).
- Upgrade Substrate to new version (#1362)
- Release page: Release Karura 1.4.1
- Runtime Wasm: https://gateway.pinata.cloud/ipfs/QmatbrQKphSFvoMTnynNyf3gqN3uHnCEVLXntZtT49MnKi
You can verify the upgrade by following this guide
The proposal (
parachainSystem.authorizeUpgrade(0x98188921a4b151c9897c331654465e0f50909234c33a52b039019bd7cac618e1) ) is now available on the Polkadot App - Karura parachain - Democracy section
Read more on the democracy process and how to participate here .